As a Telephonic Healthcare Navigator you will:
- Serve as a patient advocate and assist in identification and improvement of departmental outcomes.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with patients, family, caregivers, physicians, and clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Participate in, and be compliant with, HIPAA verification.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage internal and external customer relationships to ensure that all customer service needs are being met.
- Work closely with patients and other members of the care team while maintaining effective and professional relationships.
- Handle a high workload and meet deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- You have excelled in compassionate, professional and exceptional communication/telephonic skills while being detailed-oriented in a very fast-paced environment.
- You have facilitated multiple components of care to include, but not limited to, scheduling, gaps in care closure, and ensuring all collected data is entered into the care management module accurately.
- You have a personal commitment to a person-centered approach, along with strong relationship-building, communication, and active listening skills required.
- You serve as a patient advocate on a daily basis and it shows in the quality of your work and interaction with others.