Carbon Activated Corporation in Houston, TX, is seeking a Class A Driver with a tanker endorsement for immediate full-time employment with benefits. We will train you to become a service technician for water and air treatment applications.
Our career opportunity is very stable because water and air treatment are always in demand! Our company has never had layoffs. Our product, activated carbon, is used in a wide variety of applications, so there is still something new to learn.
This position requires hard work while focusing on safety and efficiency. 25% of the job is driving, and the other 75% is performing filter media change-outs, which means working with water and air systems to make our communities cleaner.
We pay Service Technicians a base hourly rate. Also, specific jobs will offer prevailing wages, which can be more than double base pay. Our employees regularly do overtime and are paid a per-diem while traveling.
We offer excellent benefits, as well.
Our current team of Service Technicians is very experienced. We will train you on how to do the job by working alongside professionals who take their responsibility seriously.
This position is excellent for people with a passion for fitness, open-minded, and are willing to be flexible and go where the company needs you with short notice.
The base hourly rate is negotiable, but you are given a full-time 40 hour week plus overtime opportunities.
Class A License
Willingness to do physical work