Reports To: Resident Services Supervisor and Community Manager
Hourly Position: Non-Exempt
Customary behavior: To consciously, specifically, intentionally practice our Core Values, Mission Statement, and Our Shared Commitment daily.
Under regular supervision of the Supervisor, the Attendants take a cordial approach to all resident activities in accordance with our company’s customer service standards. The Attendants will maintain service standards and ensure the health and safety of the residents.
Area of Responsibility:
Includes entire Ironhorse area - specifically the lower floor of the Colorado Club, the upper exercise facilities, and the outside recreation areas.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet residents and visitors with high professional standards of etiquette
- Extend professional telephone etiquette for incoming and outgoing calls
- Fields and responds promptly to resident requests, inquiries, concerns as it relates to the IronHorse facilities. Reports issues to Supervisor.
- Performs clerical/administrative functions to include but not limited to
- Maintain Outlook Calendar and Email folders.
- Write incident reports.
- Manage and maintain sign-in logs for residents and guests.
- Maintain all tracking logs and reporting required.
- Reviews court reservations on website during shift.
- Issues and creates security, Horse Tags, and resident IDs.
- Ensures the security passes are issued with in acceptable standards.
- Assist in maintaining high standards of cleanliness in lobby, interior recreation facilities, and exercise.
- Maintain clean work area at IronHorse desk, organize work space.
- Ensure the safe usage of all facilities by all residents.
- Communicates with the Supervisor events/issues/concerns related to them by a Residents or other staff member.
- Must have a positive and upbeat demeanor
- Exemplary Customer Service ability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Client-relationship building
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written, with staff and outside resources
- Must be capable of performing duties with limited supervision
- Must possess personal values that are in alignment with the Core Values of our company; Excellence, Integrity, Professionalism, Partnership, Life Balance
- Must have open availability to include mornings, days, evenings, weekends and Holidays
- Good listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
- Self-starter; takes initiative
- Ability to form and nurture a strong team relationship
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Related experience in Customer Service or Hospitality preferred
Part-time employees are elgible to participate in the company's 401k program beginning the first of the month after 2 months of employment; sick time is accrued and able to be utilized after the 90-day introductory period
Hammersmith Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.