Catania Oils is a family owned business that has been around for over 100 years and through four generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic, and environmentally responsible manner. Whether you are looking for olive oil, vegetable oil or a specific blend or specialty oil you want a supplier that is known for their quality products, reliability and excellent service, which is precisely how we have built our strong reputation. We are seeking motivated individuals who enjoy working as part of a team. We currently have a 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic position. Responsibilities below:
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor this Position has overall responsibility for following the daily schedule for repairs and Preventive Maintenance. Assists Maintenance Supervisor with implementing repairs and PM’s in timely manner with the goal of reducing down time and increasing Operating efficiencies.
1. Repairs and preforms preventive maintenance on production and facility equipment.
2. Uses Knowledge of electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems to trouble shoot and repair items.
3. Logs all maintenance repairs.
4. Assists Maintenance Supervisor to keep accurate inventory of equipment components.
5. Communicates all repairs completed to Maintenance Supervisor and Shift Supervisors.
6. Accomplishes all work in a safe manner while reducing downtime and decreasing waste.
7. Maintains quality of product and services.
8. Practices Good Manufacturing Practices and Safe Quality Foods.
9. Follows all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Basic PLC knowledge and troubleshooting for Allen Bradley RS Logix 500m preferred
• Troubleshoot electrical circuits and distribution systems to include 24 vac,120 vac,277 vac, 480 vac and DC controls
• Welding experience Stick, Mig and Tig preferred
• Self-motivated, as well as working with others on pressing matters and projects
• Team Player
Enjoy an excellent benefit package that includes a company matching 401k plan, onsite financial counselor, access to hundreds of vendor discounts, onsite market, weekly paycheck and many more benefits. Check our Catania oils facebook page and LinkedIn accounts to learn more. Come join the family!