ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet, cable TV and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving the area for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Customer Care Representative to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
Customer Care Representatives provide complete technical support through our customer care contact center, for both current and potential cable television, high-speed data (HSD), and phone customers. This position requires teamwork and the ability to achieve customer satisfaction along with meeting department and company goals.
Essential Job Responsibilities for Primary Functional Area of Accountability
• Assist customers with general service inquiries, account changes, billing information, and technical issues and offering our outstanding products to new and existing customers.
• Demonstrate active listening and effective communication to ensure a mutual understanding of customer's concerns.
• Represent ImOn Communications in a positive, professional, and ethical manner; working to exceed customer's expectations while minimizing need for further escalation.
• Take ownership and accountability that serves to facilitate successful outcomes per customer requests.
• Promote ImOn products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and in accordance with business goals.
• Analyze and solve problems regarding billing, service, or sales issues.
• Demonstrate punctuality and consistent attendance.
• MUST be able to work a flexible schedule. Shift will fall between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays may be required.
We are looking for someone with :
ImOn offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance and FREE short term/long term disability, as well as vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.
If you are interested in being a part of the ImOn Difference please apply today!