Riddle & Bloom, part of the Teall Capital family, is an Ideas and Access agency specializing in helping brands including Microsoft and Nestlé connect with the Next Generation of consumers. Our integrated approach allows our clients to understand and engage with high schoolers, college students, and young professionals through behavioral insights, experiential marketing, digital strategy, physical activations, e-commerce solutions, and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our rapidly growing team of college and youth marketing enthusiasts. As an Account Manager for our University Relations team, you will be responsible for facilitating meaningful interactions between brands and students on college campuses across the United States. You will also be responsible for developing and nurturing collaborative relationships with key campus contacts.
- Develop solid business relationships with key campus contacts, learning the ins-and-outs of each assigned school, while proactively identifying how R&B can enhance the student experience through program work
- Collaborate with the R&B Client Services team (Boston-based) to understand the needs of each client and provide campus-specific recommendations for marketing tactics and activations
- Serve as a liaison between campus contacts and R&B clients to develop and execute on-campus marketing activations that benefit both parties
- Manage and coordinate on-campus client activations by overseeing event planning logistics, including but not limited to: locations, contracts, permits, etc.
- Track all campus learnings and activities in Salesforce by creating, updating and maintaining accurate documentation of internal university records
- Support daily workflow of client projects to ensure timely, economic program execution
- Ensure that all invoices are processed correctly - from vendors to university payments
- Assist in producing client-facing reports by gathering qualitative and quantitative program data
- Research higher education institutions, including campus trends, policies, procedures, event opportunities, campus contacts, etc.
- Participate in agency brainstorms to help develop new, creative ways to engage Next Gen consumers
- Contribute to agency culture by actively participating in building positive internal relationships and maintaining enthusiasm toward day-to-day tasks and agency passion points
- Perform other duties as assigned