Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking candidates for a Program Analyst to support a federal homeland security client that is charged with building critical infrastructure stakeholder capacity, security, and resilience. This position supports functions related to numerous high visibility programs and activities.
• Interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions
• Collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products
• Provide security (cyber and physical) operational support and product (multimedia) and report development
• Develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation
• Design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance
• Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively
• Must be a US Citizen with a Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain DHS HQ suitability required; current preferred
• BA/BS; MA/MS preferred
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience required
• CISA experience strongly preferred
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills with clients and colleagues
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.