Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys is seeking a mid-level to high-level software developer for a program that provides report generation, data integrity, and O&M for the ARCHIBUS system. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation and configuration of the ARCHIBUS application. The individual will also perform routine system maintenance of the ARCHIBUS Client and Web servers.
This position is located at Bolling AFB, Washington DC, or possibly Maryland Square.
• Understand internal business processes of customer (Office of Facilities and Services)
• Understand customer's reporting requirements for the agency and counterparts
• Leverage out-of-the-box capabilities of ARCHIBUS system to benefit organization
• Maintain and monitor data exchange among other systems
• Provide operations & maintenance (O&M) activities
• Review and improve data integrity
• Review and refine customer reports and views
• Assist users with running reports
• Gather, prioritize, and vet technical requirements from the customers
• Provide technical support as needed
• 5+ years of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) experience
• 2+ years of ARCHIBUS
• Must have working knowledge of SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, Websphere, JAVA Script
• Experience in a Facilities Management environment
• Experience with Change Management software
• Strong workflow management and mapping skills
• Must demonstrate strong client relations skills
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong problem solving skills
• Must be able to operate independently
• Proven track record for working successfully in a team oriented environment with frequent customer interaction
• Must hold a current TSSCI clearance
• Security+ certification or equivalent
• Familiar with ARCHIBUS in the following areas:
Installing and configuring ARCHIBUS 23.2 and ARCHIBUS 24.1
Creating report using ARCHIBUS 23.2 and ARCHIBUS 24.1
Perform routine operation and maintenance activities in ARCHIBUS 23.2 and ARCHIBUS 24.1
• Have domain knowledge of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Knowledge of AutoCAD
Education/years of experience:
High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
Skills & Tasks:
Exceptionally Complex, Inter- Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.
Training & Certifications:
DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.