Performs business analysis to define business requirements with users and is able to translate business requirements into deliverable solutions that improve the productivity of the organization. Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program, SAP. Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications. Serves as expert in all aspects of designing and application development. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of concepts, best practices, and procedures related to the agriculture industry. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be a top-level contributor/specialist. Maintains databases, business intelligence framework, and creates and automates a variety of reports to further the objectives of the company.
• Supervisor: Senior Application Developer
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain SAP HANA / SAC Environment
a. Develop and support ABAP CDS views, reports, interfaces, and function modules.
b. Develop and support HANA Environments, create views and procedures.
c. Support data analysts and scientists in design and development of scorecards, reports & dashboards
• Develops and maintains SQL Server 2016 Environment
a. Create Tables, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors using Transact-SQL
b. Develop custom SQL reporting by utilizing SSRS. Manage companywide-reporting library.
• Lead point of contact for grower liquidation and warehouse inventory reconciliation.
• Interface with users to answer questions, respond to requests and provide technical assistance and training as needed.
Secondary Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Complete other analysis-related tasks as assigned.
• Integrate custom applications into SAP.
• Participates in the design of new modules and enhances existing modules in SAP to improve system efficiency.
Quantitative Data/Job Dimensions
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and improving:
a. 4 Business Critical custom applications: Sales board, demand planner, grower liquidation, warehouse management system
b. 10+ SQL databases
c. 5+ CDS view packages
d. 15+ SAC models
e. 150+ company reports utilizing SSRS. Includes the automatic report distribution.
• Responsible for creating, improving and streamlining the data interfaces between partner systems, forwarding coolers and SAP: web service, RFC, FTP
• Must be available for after-hours support (rotation schedule).
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems desired or equivalent work experience.
• Three years of experience programing in SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS.
• Proven ability to perform complex SQL programing. Must be able to create stored procedures, create efficient queries, understand SQL performance issues, Analysis Services cube development, etc.
• Two years of experience with web services, ABAP on HANA (CDS, and SQL Script) and general understanding of SAP architecture (key modules: SD, MM, FICO).
• SAP Certifications preferred.
• Ability to work with a variety of people and handle stressful situations calmly is essential.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proficiency in the use of common office applications is required.
• Previous experience in the produce industry preferred.
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed (limited).