Starting Pay: $16.25
Status: Seasonal – Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Arapahoe Basin is seeking a motivated, talented and reliable individuals to join our Via Ferrata team.
Via Ferrata Guides at Arapahoe Basin will operate and maintain the Via Ferrata and all its’ components in a safe and enjoyable manner for the participant through safety instruction and route guiding, course organization, and gear explanation.
Our Guides understand the importance of guiding guests to outstanding experience through superior guest service.
Apply Now, Be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Operate tours of Via Ferrata in a safe and professional manner in accordance with operations manual and training guidelines to give each guest a day worth repeating.
- Complete daily inspections of course facilities and climbing equipment and submit documentation as directed.
- Helps to maintain all facilities and equipment.
- Fits harnesses and helmets correctly and supervise the use of all personal safety equipment during guided tour on the Via Ferrata.
- Conducts participant ground school and access each guest’s ability to complete the Via Ferrata tour.
- Responds promptly to any emergency or rescue situations that may arise.
- Performs Via Ferrata rescue operations including stabilizing, moving, and lowering of participants in accordance with industry protocols.
- Attends ongoing in-service trainings and staff meetings to maintain proficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.