Springs Rescue Mission considers every position one of ministry and a vital and valued part of our team. Therefore, it is essential that all employees of SRM have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and subscribe to our Statement of Faith and Core Values.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides customer service, coffee and food preparation for a small contract café. Assisting in training of New Life Program guys and Work Engagement. Steward may also work with Mission Catering on various catering events.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL FACTORS
Occasionally = 1%-33%; Frequently = 34%-66%; Continuously = 67%-100%
Standing: Frequently Lifting: Frequently, up to 50 lbs
Reaching: Frequently Bending: Frequently
Climbing: Occasionally Carrying: Frequently
Requires good manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination
The Food Services Coordinator is required to perform all the above on an on-going and rotational basis.
• Industrial slicer/mixers/food preparation equipment
• Chef’s knives
• POS System
• Catering equipment and vehicles
• Automatic dishwasher
• Ice machine
• Espresso and Coffee Machines and Grinders
* Salary & benefits include the following: $14.00/hour, DOE.
* Full benefits package to include: medical benefits with SRM paying 85% of the medical premium, voluntary Dental, Vision, Allstate Accident Plan, SRM-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D. Also offered are 8 paid holidays, 21 days of accruable PTO, paid “Soul Care Retreat” days (up to 4 depending upon availability), and a 403b retirement plan with SRM-match after 1 year, 100% vested beginning DOH; (Benefits are subject to change based on reevaluation or benefit plan changes annually.)