As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will:
Be responsible for providing administrative and office support activities for multiple executives. Working collaboratively with company executives, consultants, and Navvis team members in this highly visible role. Interfaces directly with client executives and representatives.
A Day in the Life:
• Arranges and coordinates internal meetings and events
• Extensive calendar scheduling – meetings, conference calls, work sessions, etc. using Microsoft Outlook
• Assures timely and accurate communications with clients regarding meetings, schedules and other project logistics; receives telephone, email and mail inquiries from current and prospective clients
• Arranges travel accommodations (airlines, hotels, ground transportation); assists with client hospitality services when clients or guests are on-site
• Assist with business expenses and travel receipts. Prepare expense reports and file for reimbursement
• Prepares presentations – printing and binding
• Establishes and maintains electronic and hard-copy files
• Maintains office supply levels and ensures that equipment is in efficient working order
• Maintains open, effective communications with Navvis & Company team members in the local office and across the organization
• Manages internal video conferencing
• Handles confidential matters with external and internal stakeholders
• Works independently and as part of a team
• Multi-tasks effectively to manage projects and day-to-day issues, as they arise
• Provides back up support to members of senior leadership, consultants and other members of the administrative assistant team, as needed.
• Other duties as needed
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Strong relationship-building skills with all executives, operational team, Navvis employees and clients.
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and solid communication skills around progress and barriers.
• Ability to meet all deadlines and communicate progress on a regular basis.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• 5+ years as an administrative professional
• A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, organize, and multi-task successfully
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to produce high quality, error free documents; excellent proofreading and editing skills
• Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, professionalism, independent judgment and discretion
• Strong critical thinking and problem resolution skills
• Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
• Flexibility and ability to effectively adapt to change
• Commitment to quality, continuous improvement and excellent customer service
• Experience in organizing events, meetings, conferences, etc.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle confidential material
• Poise and professionalism in interactions with others within and external to the firm
• Occasional business travel required (company meetings)