As a Continuous Process Improvement Specialist you will:
• Develop and implement a “best in class” system of continual process improvement for the Client Operations Department
• Work in collaboration with leaders and care teams utilizing LEAN methodologies in driving department transformation initiatives
• Be passionate in identifying trends and process variations as part of establishing continuous process improvement monitoring
• Take ownership of change initiatives from identification all the way through to project delivery and ensuring sustained results
A Day in the Life:
• Constantly seeking opportunities to improve process and outcomes to meet our goals and success metrics
• Utilizing data and metrics, identifying areas where there is the largest opportunity for improved results, aligning those opportunities with Department priorities and recommending projects for process improvement teamwork
• Continually monitor and measure to ensure implemented changes achieve desired results, proactively identifying the need for further process improvements.
• Develop project plans to meet objectives, seek leader input and approval, lead teams utilizing project management plan meeting agreed upon timelines and deliverables.
• Actively monitor risk to identify potential problems and proactively identify possible solutions in advance
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• A high energy, vibrant process improvement process that is embraced by all in the department
• Strong relationships across the department and throughout Navvis
• The active involvement of the team in the use of a visual presentation of the work in progress and the success achieved via the process improvement work (i.e. daily huddle boards, GEMBA boards, performance management boards)
• Achievement of the Department’s goals and KPIs through the support of the process improvement effort demonstrating a strong link and correlation to the process improvement process and the achievement of desired outcomes and results.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Lean and Six Sigma value stream mapping and other effective process improvement tools and techniques
• Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead to completion all process improvement projects
• Experience with project life cycles
• Experience and skills in Project Management.
• Ability to design remediation plans that address productivity and efficiency issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of subject matter experts
• Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field or business administration, required. Master’s degree desired
• At least 2 years of health care experience
• 3-5 years proven continuous improvement including project management
• Minimum certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Continuous Process Improvement experience required
• Certification in Project Management desired
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office including, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required
• Proficient in use of Smartsheet, desired