Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions (IGS) a Woman Owned Small Business, specializes in healthcare information solutions with an emphasis on technology spectrum. IGS partners with government and commercial clients to tackle the most challenging healthcare information technology issues including large scale implementations, business informatics, analytics, and electronic health record support.
IGS is currently recruiting for the position of a full-time, Senior Criminal Intelligence Analyst to support our work with Office of the Provost Marshal General (OPMG).
Assignment of Work and Travel:
Candidate will report onsite daily and access DoD systems and therein use approved DoD provided communication systems. The selected candidate will work onsite in Washington D.C. and must be available for 3rd shift work from Tuesday though Saturday.
The Senior Criminal Intelligence Analyst will support OPMG to integrate, fuse, analyze, and disseminate all-source threat information for commanders and force protection official at all levels in order to provide shared situational awareness, enable effective risk-based decisions, and protect Army personnel, assets, and information worldwide.
Responsibilities and Duties (Included but not limited to):
- Produce a wide range of classified and unclassified criminal intelligence products for global customers
- Conduct classified and unclassified research and provide criminal intelligence related analysis of trends as directed
- Support military-specific intelligence on terrorism indications and warning combined with fusion of law enforcement information into finished products in support of force protection (FP) activities
- Prepare and present time sensitive police intelligence updates, written and verbal, to senior Army leadership (both civilian and uniformed military), and act as an advisor on terrorism matters
- Conduct formal briefings to senior Army leaders as required
- Coordinate Army related criminal intelligence and analysis as required with the OPMG and other local, state and federal law enforcement agencies as necessary
- Coordinate with DOD and national intelligence agencies as necessary (i.e., CIA, DIA, NCTC, FBI, etc.)
- Must have 5+ years of experience in law enforcement or criminal intelligence
- Skilled in the use of intelligence tools including: Palantir, Analyst Notebook, TAC, HOT-R, M3 and / or similar network analysis and message dissemination systems is required
- Must have hands on experience with law enforcement and intelligence web portals, databases, and software applications
- Must have experience presenting threat research analysis in both written and oral briefs
- Must have proficiency with windows based programs to include the Microsoft Office Suite
- Shall prepare and present time sensitive products to meet indication and warning requirements for wider dissemination and inclusion into the system that projects the common operating picture
- Skills in critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Must be able to provide written and oral presentations of Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES), classified research to DoD, Army and Federal Agency Senior Leaders as well as the community of interest at large as directed by the Branch Chief
- Must be able to coordinate and dialogue with community partners across the Department of the Army, DoD and Federal Agencies to support the mission
- Produce a wide range of classified and unclassified police intelligence products for global customers
- Must be willing to support 24/7 shift work operations to include nights, weekends and Federal holidays
- Must be capable of making quick decisions based off the Branch Chief’s intent
- Must have the ability to perform in a high operational tempo environment, with a small group of highly trained professionals
- Ability to recognize problems and apply appropriate sensitivity
- Ability to constantly maintain composure, even in foreign environments and difficult situations
- Ability to be reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations
- Ability to cooperate with colleagues and clients, be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Must be available for travel to attend conferences and meetings with community partners as directed by the Branch Chief
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI Security Clearance or be SCI Eligible
- Ability to be onsite with the customer in Washington, DC on a daily basis
- Must be available to work 3rd shift Tuesday through Saturday
Preferred Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree is highly desirable
- Graduate of a recognized criminal intelligence course preferred
- Active TS/SCI preferred
Initiate Government Solutions offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability coverage, an education assistance program, employee recognition program and spot bonuses, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Initiate Government Solutions participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Initiate Government Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Our company policy is to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.