Bilingual Care Manager- TFC
Location: Milford, CT
• BGV is seeking a Licensed or License-Eligible Care Manager for our Therapeutic Foster Care Program (TFC)
• Increased compensation for Bi-lingual Spanish speaking candidates
• Provides care planning to foster care youth and their families
• Provides foster family support, guidance, and supervision, including evaluating for parenting and skilled care competencies and the provision of specialized training as needed.
• Support and maintain relationships between children and their families of origin and provide reunification services
• Fulfill all expectations in the DCF TFC contract regarding services that support the safety, wellbeing and permanency for children and families
• Participate in on-call rotation system, responding to families via phone during times of crisis
• Master’s degree in social work or related field
• Knowledge of the foster care system, and a proven history of leadership skills
• Evening and occasional weekends are required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive to off –campus sites for home visits and collaborative meetings and have access to reliable transportation
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The Therapeutic Foster Care program trains, recruits, and approves foster/ adoptive parents. The program provides care management services to children ages 6-17 who require out of home care and are capable of living in a family setting. They are children who have some combination of psychiatric, behavioral, and emotional disorders.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer