The Marketing Manager will support the Executive Director of Business Development to develop and implement RP3’s advertising, marketing, and communication programs in order to increase our client roster and build positive awareness of the agency. The Marketing Manager will be working closely with The Executive Leadership team and interact with all departments during the pitch process to ensure clear internal communication.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees of RP3 are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients, and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Work with supervisor, Executive Leadership team, RP3 connections team, and content creators to develop a marketing plan, content and communications calendar for RP3.
- Manage the marketing plans and creates new initiatives through all channels, including but not limited to digital channels, social media, events, and earned media; ensure brand messages are consistent throughout marketing materials and are aligned with the business strategy
- Execute the CRM plan and distributes content using software tools such as Hubspot.
- Understand the company, its products, and customer base in order to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Follow our industry and track the movement of key clients and other influencers as they move from brand to brand.
- Plan, manage and execute business development projects from beginning to end.
- Assist in developing agenda, format, and materials for new business meetings.
- Organize and maintain a central content library of all new business material and general material, i.e. questionnaire responses, basic credential charts, reels, slides, presentation boards, case histories, personal bios, photos, records of specific presentations and prospect files.
- Assist with leading new business development meetings.
- Manage the certifications needed for marketing purposes.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.