The Strategy Intern will work closely with the Strategic Planning department. The intern will contribute towards work that drives outstanding creative and business-building ideas, by answering the following questions:
- Who is the target audience?
- How can the brand connect with the target?
- What do we need to say or do to influence them?
Strategic Planning Responsibilities
- Gather Information. Help the client and the agency get the right information needed to drive success, including consumer/customer data and information, cultural trends, digital analytics, media analytics, and industry insights
- Analyze and Synthesize. Help analyze data and synthesize large amounts of information to generate insights that will drive client business forward and create effective communications.
- Champion the RP3 Approach. Learn and assist in the development of RP3 formats for strategy documents (e.g., creative brief, brand platform, customer journey maps, target personas, message hierarchy, communications strategy, etc.)
- Inspire and Steward Ideas. Assist identify interesting, important and/or insightful information that is useful to our internal and external audiences (creative, creative tech, account leadership, media, agency leadership, and/or clients). Information is considered useful if it helps others form ideas, support existing ideas, or move businesses forward
- Assists in the development & production of plans, presentations, creative briefs, & proposals
- Helps review & proofread all materials (ensure all key members of the account team have approved copy, proofs, etc.)