The Account Leadership Intern will work closely with the Accounts team and Internal Resource/Operations departments. The intern provides research, project management, and administrative support to the Account team to assure execution of assigned programs in a manner which enables the agency to maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with client accounts.
The Account Leadership intern will get a glimpse into the real world work and what it takes to manage and lead clients in an advertising agency. They will have the ability to work alongside and learn from seasoned and experienced professionals who will provide opportunities for successful interns to assist and gain experience working with client work, learning agency processes, working alongside other agency departments and more.
Included below are some of the responsibilities that an Account Leadership intern an expect to be part of.
Account Leadership Responsibilities
- Helps maintain all related account files and client communication for assigned accounts
- Helps with the workflow and timeline within the account team to ensure work in progress is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Supports on upcoming deliverables with various team members (Creative, Strategic Planning, Connections, etc)
- Assists with monitoring account performance against specific metrics, including invoicing, payments, labor vs revenue, deliverables against the timeline, among others. Raises concerns in advance to ensure senior team members can mitigate situations
- Renders assistance on special projects, i.e. phone surveys, secondary research, market checks, etc. as needed
- Provides meeting support and assists, distributes & update client correspondence from key client meetings (conference reports, memos, etc.)
- Assists in the development & production of plans, presentations, creative briefs, & proposals
- Helps review & proofread all materials (ensure all key members of the account team have approved copy, proofs, etc.)