We are currently collecting applications for this position, and will begin the hiring process in May/June 2022 depending on construction.
We will keep your application on file and reach out to you, via the contact information you provided us, when the time is right. :)
Primary Job Duties:
• Establishes and maintains relationships with Guests, Team Members and vendors.
• Coordinates preventative maintenance schedules on all assets.
• Oversees Team Members, ensuring all policies, procedures, safety standards and daily operational standards are being followed.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable state and federal laws.
• Oversees and maintains open communication with management and department supervisors.
• Review and interview qualified applicants, hire part-time staff based upon qualifications set forth by the General Manager and department head.
• Follows through in obtaining licenses, permits and certificates where necessary.
• Follows instructions and requests by upper management.
• Conducts regular inspections of rides, attractions, games and equipment to ensure operational readiness.
• Performs necessary repairs to rides, attractions, games and equipment as necessary.
• Maintains an organized and clean and safe work area and environment.
• Completes counseling, work related injury paperwork, scheduling and payroll reports in a timely manner consistent with policies and procedures.
• Plans, assigns and directs work, appraising performance, rewarding, disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Enforces policies and procedures relating to problems and emergencies which occur during business operations.
• Assists with the development and training of Team Members.
• Creates and posts notices regarding policy changes related to the department.
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
• Must be able to communicate with guests and deliver safety instructions
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.