We are currently collecting applications for this position, and will begin the hiring process in May/June 2022 depending on construction.
We will keep your application on file and reach out to you, via the contact information you provided us, when the time is right. :)
Primary Job Duties:
• Coordinates game room operations, procedures, safety guidelines, and daily activities.
• Oversees team members ensuring all policies, procedures, safety, and daily activities are to standard.
• Oversees and maintains open communication with hourly team members and fellow department managers.
• Follows instructions and requests by upper level management.
• Oversees cost controls in game room, i.e. labor, redemption, and game parts.
• Enforces policies and procedures relating to problems and emergencies that might occur during business operations.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable state and federal employment laws.
• Oversees and trains team members on the maintenance of company property including the facilities’ cleanliness and maintenance.
• Reviews applicants’ qualifications, interviews, and hires part-time staff.
• Follows through in obtaining required work permits.
• Completes counseling, work related injury paperwork, and status changes in a timely and accurate manner consistent with policies and procedures.
• Plans, assigns, and directs work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining team members, addressing complaints, and resolving problems where necessary.
• Maintains necessary inventory and orders department supplies.
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Obtain training certification per company policy
• Must possess a valid TABC or other legal license to sell/serve alcohol per local code
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.