We are currently collecting applications for this position, and will begin the hiring process in May/June 2022 depending on construction.
We will keep your application on file and reach out to you, via the contact information you provided us, when the time is right. :)
Primary Job Duties:
• Responsible for helping ensure all events operate flawlessly in accordance to operational standards and BEO contract
• Attends weekly BEO meetings to ensure alignment on all contracted services and products in preparation for all booked events for the week
• Responsible for coordinating the setup and breakdown of all group services events
• Ensures event host is greeted in a timely manner upon arrival, per contract specifications
• Maintains appropriate levels of food for duration of group event, collaborating with the culinary team on the group's ongoing needs
• Manages the cleanliness and presentation of the event space through active and effective management of the group services team
• Approves schedules for the group services team as drawn up by the group services supervisor
• Maintains a presence during all group events further ensuring any and all concerns and/or problems that might arise during an event are handled professionally and timely
• Follows the direction of the General Manager and F&B department head
• Responsible for the training and evaluation of all group services team members
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be able to communicate with guests appropriately
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
• Must possess a valid TABC or other legal license to sell/serve alcohol per local code
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.