We are currently collecting applications for this position, and will begin the hiring process in May/June 2022 depending on construction.
We will keep your application on file and reach out to you, via the contact information you provided us, when the time is right. :)
This is a position great for people who have great communication and organizational skills. Prior hiring/recruiting skills is a plus. We are looking for people who will be passionate about our brand and can convey that to new and existing team members.
Primary Job Duties:
• Responsible for recruiting all hourly positions, assisting as necessary with management positions.
• Schedules and participates in monthly/quarterly career fairs hosted by local colleges and schools.
• Administrative user for recruiting platforms such as: Indeed, Snagajob, etc
• Collaborates with the General Manager and Corporate HR department on hiring initiatives.
• Manages the Applicant Tracking System for the park, communicating and coordinating interviews with department heads.
• Schedules and conducts all candidates for auditions, interviews, and orientations.
• Assists new hires with the onboarding process, ensuring background checks, I-9s, Everify, and all new hire paperwork has been completed prior to training.
• Collaborates with department managers to assign new hire training schedules.
• Standing and sitting for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.