We are currently collecting applications for this position, and will begin the hiring process in May/June 2022 depending on construction.
We will keep your application on file and reach out to you, via the contact information you provided us, when the time is right. :)
Primary Job Duties:
• Leads and manages the day to day operations of Restaurant and Bowling Lanes service, ensuring all service and product standards are exceeded.
• Meets regularly with the culinary, restaurant, and group services department managers for quality guest product and service alignment.
• Supports all F&B departments in the achievement of their financial and operational targets.
• Oversees the selection, training and development of all restaurant team members to ensure timely recruitment and career growth.
• Promotes development through well planned cross training programs.
• Approves and finalizes all Restaurant department schedules as initiated by the department supervisors.
• Ensures the implementation of standards in guest service and constantly seek ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
• Consistent maintenance and refinement of service and bar/beverage standards through supervisor team.
• Collaborates with the bar supervisors and bartenders in refinement of successful seasonal bar menu turns and drink specials.
• Assures consistent maintenance of F&B systems and control procedures in all restaurant operations.
• Reviews all purchase requests for the restaurant before submitting to GM/AGM for approval.
• Implements effective control of F&B, labor and operating expenses within the restaurant department.
• Ensures all F&B operations meet sanitation and safety compliance for FOH.
• Consistently offers professional, friendly and engaging service to guests and team members.
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.