We anticipate opening our newest PINSTACK location in San Antonio, TX so we’re collecting applications for leadership talent in the market! Submit your resume here so our HR department can reach out to you when it’s time to start hiring!
Primary Job Duties:
• Maintains a strong understanding of all restaurant and culinary systems and operations.
• Provides direction, coaching and leadership to all culinary team members, including training them regarding safety and sanitation, health inspection standards and company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for establishing and appropriately communicating goals and achievement to General Manager.
• Effectively ensures maintenance of the kitchen (clean, neat, and organized) and ensures sufficient supply levels of tools available for the culinary team to execute their responsibilities.
• Writes schedule for all culinary team members, sufficiently preparing the park for events scheduled throughout the week and anticipated walk-in business.
• Ensures 100% adherence to all aspects of food quality.
• Helps ensure a safe work environment for everyone, including 100% use of safety tools.
• Ensures maintenance of food storage area sanitation and standards.
• Ensures all kitchen areas meet local and state health code regulations.
• Orders and verifies upon receipt all food and supply products for the kitchen.
• Directs the planning, implementation and culinary team training for all menu and specials rollouts in the restaurant, with adherence to specifications, presentation and standards.
• Communicates effectively with vendors, addressing food, supply, delivery or scheduling concerns as needed.
• Interviews and hires all culinary team members, maintaining appropriate staffing par levels through seasonality of the business.
• Completes all BOH performance appraisals, recommending appropriate merit increases to the GM.
• Responsible for meeting the restaurant’s financial goals including cost of sales (managing ordering and inventory); labor (appropriately scheduling through use of labor models); and hiring, developing and retaining the very best team members.
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.