We anticipate opening our newest PINSTACK location in San Antonio, TX so we’re collecting applications for leadership talent in the market! Submit your resume here so our HR department can reach out to you when it’s time to start hiring!
Primary Job Duties:
• Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making presentations, conducting park tours, and understanding client needs.
• Closes sales by building rapport with clients, thoroughly explaining product and service capabilities, problem solving to overcome objections, and executing detailed contracts.
• Participates in BEO meetings, effectively communicating the client’s needs with each department head.
• Attends booked events in order to ensure quality of products and services is delivered.
• Closes all clients out with a courtesy call following their booked event to ensure needs were met throughout the event.
• Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and feedback from accounts.
• Attends chamber events, breakfasts, lunches, and mixers and joins strategic committees, generating new business and relationships through active networking.
• Develops and maintains an accurate and current database of schools, churches, and business contacts in the market for mailings and other promotions.
• Keeps management aware of school holidays, large community events, etc.
• Suggests sales programs to build client base and increase frequency of booked events.
• Works towards set goals to ensure continued profitability.
• Coordinates sales efforts in conjunction with direction from the Director of Sales.
• Works cooperatively with others, is a self-starter, works cohesively under pressure and deadlines, and follows all company policies, procedures, and rules of general conduct.
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to communicate with guests and deliver instructions
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.