Reports To: Community Association Manager
Department: Community Management
Summary: The Pool Monitor ensures compliance with rules of designated community while maintaining the pool area is a clean and safe environment for residents and guests.
• Acknowledge and greet all residents, staff, and guests.
• Verify community ID’s for residents and check for the appropriate amount of guests.
• Keep up to date with the Rules and Regulations of designated community.
• Verify Pool Rules are being followed by all residents and guests.
• Monitor area for safety concerns, address concerns as needed.
• Complete the shift report by the end of shift.
• Complete incident reports as issues arise.
• Assist in keeping the pool area clean.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company; Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance
• Knowledge of pool safety
• Skill in delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
Education and Experience:
• Previous experience in customer service preferred
• Complete all necessary reports.
• Accurately and thoroughly follow
• all Rules and Regulations.
• Be accountable.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• This position is performed outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subject to extreme weather conditions. May be required to wear a uniform.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• This position is light and may require significant amounts of walking/standing. The employee may also be required to occasionally lift light to medium weight objects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.