Join our growing service team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for a Journeyman Installation Technician covering Northern Virginia. $500 sign on bonus!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Installs HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
2. Installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
3. Receives, verifies, and loads all equipment and materials needed for each job.
4. Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings/blueprints to install, connect, test and operate HVAC systems and related components
5. Install’s copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing
6. Install copper condenser water/ glycol piping to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
7. Ability to identify electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and safety problems that apply to the installation and take necessary corrective action
8. Perform routine preventative maintenance
9. Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients, vendors and colleagues; works to establish a positive working relationship
10. Provide timely and complete documentation of work performed
11. Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
12. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 120A, 1161
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, $250 tool reimbursement, $100 boot reimbursement, 7 Holidays, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 5+ years’ experience in the trades
3. Journeyman’s license or equivalent HVAC training and experience
4. EPA/CFC Type II or Universal
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Manufacturers and vendor training
2. Pipe welding experience a plus but not required