The Executive Assistant is responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with internal and external executives, assistants, judges, and attorneys to coordinate a variety of complex meetings and tasks. Acts as a liaison between internal and external constituents and the Managing Partners.
1. Schedule and coordinate all meetings for management team. Ensures meeting conflicts are resolved and management team has appropriate time in between meetings. Acts as a calendar gatekeeper for management team.
2. Acts as a liaison between the management team and external constituents including clients, vendors, media, and community non-profits.
3. Creates and maintains a task list for management team and ensures they are on track as well as follows up with others in the organization.
4. Creates agendas for all meetings that management team is facilitating and ensures meeting participants are sent agenda in advance.
5. Upon request, takes minutes and distributes to meeting attendees.
6. Makes travel arrangements upon request.
7. Processes expense reports on behalf of the management team.
8. Purchases supplies, gifts, etc. other items related to the business on behalf of the management team.
9. Other duties as requested.
The successful candidate for the Executive Assistant position will have the following characteristics:
Minimum of 5 years of administrative assistant experience in a fast paced, growing organization required.
Experience supporting and working with executives or senior management is preferred.
Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
An equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience may be substituted for training/experience on a year-for-year basis.