Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• The primary responsibility for this position is to support employee hardware and software use in our Microsoft / Active Directory environment
• Provide user support for software applications, PC hardware, operating systems, mobile devices, phone system and system
• Effectively troubleshoot software and hardware problems including research as necessary
• Support the use of VOIP equipment, mobile devices, A/V equipment and video
• Consistently deliver a professional and positive customer service experience while providing support, training, and guidance for employees
• Value confidentiality and system security in a high regard
This position includes direct exposure to and a growing opportunity in the following areas. Experience in any of these areas are a plus.
• Managing Service Desk activities
• Knowledge and experience with peripherals such as printers, servers, switches, routers, and firewalls
• Knowledge and experience in a VMWare environment
• LAN/WAN management
• Anything cyber security related
• The successful candidate will have 4+ years of experience in a Help Desk role and a college degree in a business or technology field, or the equivalent.
• Professional certifications a plus
• The candidate we are looking for must be personable, well-organized, efficient, and flexible.
• This person must be self-managing, responsive and should always demonstrate a high level of customer service using
multiple methods: email, phones, remote-access, and in-person.
• Experience using Ticketing systems is expected
General office environment the majority of time. Occasional lifting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.