Note: Individual must be located and licensed as a SUDP in Washington State. Out of state candidates or those who do not possess a substance use disorder/chemical dependency credential will not be considered.
Who is Ideal Balance?
Ideal Balance provides substance use disorder counseling for those struggling with a substance use disorder.
What we offer:
- a dynamic business culture,
- comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability options, retirement plan,
- paid time off and paid holidays,
- flexible hours with ability to work full or part time,
- possible opportunities to work from home,
- hiring bonus!
We treat our employees like we would want to be treated ourselves: with respect and compassion.
We value teamwork and support open, transparent communication.
THE ROLE: Substance Use Disorder Professional
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
As the Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP), you will provide individual counseling and case management services to clients who suffer from a Substance Use Disorder (SUD) via telehealth and in person.
The following functions have been determined by Ideal Balance to be essential to the successful performance of this position which includes but is not limited to:
- Completes substance use disorder assessments efficiently via telehealth services and in person
- Provides case management to clients to help clients access needed services and resources via telehealth services
- Coordinates and collaborates with other agencies and organizations in order to support clients in their recovery
- Completes documentation concurrently and required forms in a timely manner, per the Washington Administrative Codes (WAC)
- Maintains accurate and current records on each client in accordance with ASAM guidelines and the WAC for client records.
- Prepares current client progress reports and completion notices and provides them to the courts, probation departments, and referral sources as appropriate.
- Meets goals and metrics of position
- Builds strong rapport with clients via telehealth and in person