The Implementation Project Manager oversees and executes activities in support of program deployment, in-field assessments, and pilot projects. A successful project manager will lead a cross-functional team with diverse skill-sets, build and execute sound project plans, and will facilitate customer-facing engagements. This individual should be familiar with both traditional and agile project management processes, and how to use these processes to bring structure to open-ended problem sets.
- Build and execute project plans relevant to in-field deployment and health system related implementations
- Control scope, build launch timetables, and conduct running estimates
- Hold project-oriented meetings with defined inputs and outputs
- Organize in-field deployment efforts, to include scheduling and support for clinical engagement activities
- Oversee general implementation activities, to include health plan data exchange, provider and patient communications, and systems and process integration
- Work with axialHealthcare's product team to deploy pilot programs and provide routine feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Be prepared to brief executive staff, both internal and external, on project status, risks, and key opportunities