Job Title: Concierge
Reports To: Community Association Manager
Hours: Saturday/Sunday 8am-3pm
Customary behavior: To consciously, specifically, intentionally practice our Core Values, Mission Statement, and Our Shared Commitment daily.
Under regular supervision of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager, the Concierge takes a cordial approach to all resident activities in accordance with our company’s customer service standards.
Area of Responsibility:
Includes entire lobby area – specifically from front entry door, through vestibule, all lobby perimeter, mailbox area, corridor/hallway to elevator access and elevator cabs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet residents and visitors with high professional standards of etiquette
• Extend professional telephone etiquette for incoming and outgoing calls
• Fields and responds promptly to resident requests/inquiries
• Assists in promptly addressing residents’ concerns
• Performs clerical/administrative functions
• Accepts and logs in deliveries for Residents (FedEX, UPS, floral, Certified or Registered Mail, USPS packages) and follow all established procedures to notify Residents
• Assists Residents with carrying packages
• Write incident reports when necessary
• Camera monitoring (report to Management Office during business hrs/Security Guard after hours)
• Manage and maintain sign-in logs for guests, realtors and contractors
• Assist in maintaining high standards of cleanliness in lobby and immediately outside on Lincoln Street (e.g. clean prints off glass doors, pick up debris, monitor trash receptacle, sofa cushions, end tables, lamps, adjust entry mats, and contact housekeeping with any/all unsatisfactory conditions that require housekeeping equipment and/or service)
• Maintain clean work area at Concierge desk, organize work space, stock necessary supplies at desk
• Responsible for key lock boxes and control sign-out/in of keys in key cabinet
• Communicates immediately to Management by phone, email or in person all events/issues/concerns related to them by a Homeowner/Residents/other staff member
Skills and Additional Requirements:
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.