Yellow Cab Check Station Cashier will perform transactions related to lease payments and customer charge settlements.
You'll be responsible for:
• Runs reports on outstanding balances
• Verifies vehicle count and matches it to the vehicle file for inventory assessment
• Makes copies of vehicle count report, monies owed, and shift report for respective managers
• Completes breakdown paperwork from previous business day
• Processes credit card transactions from the night before (e-mailing credit card tips to Assistant Controller, getting a tape total, and depositing in safe)
• Organizes the TARC, FTSB, and other vouchers along with the receipts and forwards to other Cashier to run tape totals and balance out the next day
• Entering in data for FTSB and TARC
• Verifying vouchers that cab drivers turn in
The most qualified candidate will:
• Available from 7:30AM to 12:30PM
• High School Diploma or GED
• Criminal background check.
• Previous cashier experience.
• Must have excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
• Previous experience with opening/closing out a money drawer.