Company - Peak Foods LLC
Position - Production Supplier
Status - full-time, non-exempt (overtime eligible)
The Production Supplier for Peak Foods in Troy, Ohio is responsible for suppling materials per individual customer label without intermixing. Filler supply is also responsible of taking direction from the Filler Operator and Management to work with others ensuring the same. Accurate recording of activities on documents, adherence to GMPs, understanding HACCP, sanitation and all facets of food safety is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform duties accurately and in a timely manner in accordance to the published production schedule as well as verbal instruction.
• Understand and follow procedures for use of the department’s equipment.
• Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices for the care, handling, and storage of food products and materials. Report any known or observed violations to management.
• Communicate to Team Leader, Management, support departments and others within the department as needed.
• Follow and enforce all safety procedures.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience in food manufacturing and associated equipment, or the ability to achieve through On the Job Training in a reasonable time frame
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as Schedule, Food Safety, and Safety Procedures.
• Work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Work with a team, and as a team member
• Complete additional tasks as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Noise level - hearing protection required
• Lift up to 30 LBS
• Environmental temperatures range: 50 to 60 degrees.
• Stand, walk as well as go up and down steps frequently throughout an 8 to 10 hr. shift.
• Shift availability: