Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a rapidly growing, technology-driven pharmaceutical company engaged in branded and generic product development located in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey.
We have openings for QA Inspectors for our 2nd shift.
These positions are approximately 3 - 4-month temp to hire opportunities based on successful performance.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Inspector is responsible for performing in-coming inspections of all raw material/components, performing in-process inspections, providing clearance for rooms/lines to run and ensuring adherence to company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and batch record specifications. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify any non-conforming material and control status of materials during in-coming inspection.
- Identify any in-process failures during in-process inspections.
- Provide support to the stability program by ensuring all rooms/lines meet requirements specified within procedures prior to use.
- Follow and adhere to all company and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines, protocols and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- The QA Inspector will need to be able to support a flexible schedule and have a willingness to work overtime and on weekends when required.
- High School diploma or equivalent with minimum 1 year QA and/or manufacturing experience in a cGMP environment REQUIRED
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech or related manufacturing environment PREFERRED
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs REQUIRED
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies and procedure manuals, etc. REQUIRED
- Excellent attention to detail and strong record keeping skills REQUIRED
- Excellent written and verbal communication REQUIRED
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency REQUIRED
- Excellent ability to identify and distinguish colors REQUIRED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs REQUIRED
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as REQUIRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.