Summary: The Pool Monitor ensures compliance with rules of designated community while maintaining the pool area is a clean and safe environment for residents and guests.
Reports To: Community Association Manager
Positions available: 2
Schedule: Thursday/Friday 6pm-12am
Hourly wage: $13
• Acknowledge and greet all residents, staff, and guests.
• Keep up to date with the Rules and Regulations of designated community.
• Verify Pool Rules are being followed by all residents and guests.
• Monitor area for safety concerns, address concerns as needed.
• Complete the shift report by the end of shift.
• Complete incident reports as issues arise.
• Assist in keeping the pool area clean.
• Complete all necessary reports.
• Accurately and thoroughly follow
• all Rules and Regulations.
• Be accountable.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• This position is performed outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subject to extreme weather conditions. May be required to wear a uniform.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• This position is light and may require significant amounts of walking/standing. The employee may also be required to occasionally lift light to medium weight objects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company; Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance
• Knowledge of pool safety
• Skill in delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
Education and Experience:
• Previous experience in customer service preferred
• Pool experience preferred
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.