- Disciple RC staff.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the living area
- Develops and implements a living-learning program to meet the individual needs of living area residents
- Assist Director of Residence Life in the ongoing selection, supervision, training and evaluation for Resident Chaplains.
- Serves as a responsible role model who provides guidance and counseling for living area residents and
- actively seeks to live a life of Christian service and leadership
- Participate in and assist with annual Walkabout-10 day leadership wilderness adventure program.
- Confronts students exhibiting behaviors that are inconsistent with stated University student standards of
- Maintain a constant sense of preparedness among resident students in the event of catastrophic emergency
- such as fire, flood, tornado, and earthquake.
- Assist Director of Residence Life with management of paperwork, programs, and duties such as:
1. Occupancy reports
2. Retention report requests
3. Health and safety inspections
- All duties associated with delivering quality programming to the residential community.
- Duties as assigned by the Director of Residence Life.
- Daily and holiday duty coverage.
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Required to be enrolled in Masters Degree program in Student Affairs or related field.
- Experience in Student Development or desire to pursue a degree in a related field.
- Agreement with the purpose of Greenville University and demonstration of a mature Christian faith.
- Leadership, initiative, strong written and verbal communication skills, and administrative ability.
- Student development and counseling theory as well as skills suitable for housing, residence life; discipline,
- and supervisory decisions.
- Knowledge of procedures and theory in the field of housing and residence life; ability to assimilate and
- disseminate such knowledge.
- Ability to work as a vital member of the Community Life Leadership team.
- A vision and commitment to an intentionally developmental residence life program within a Christian College
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.