CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) is seeking an experienced and driven Business Intelligence Manager who will report to VP of Finance. The Business Intelligence Manager will develop the business intelligence and self-service reporting capabilities of the organization. An initial project for the position will be to lead the implementation of a data warehouse solution. Working collaboratively with business units, the Business Intelligence Manager will develop reports, visualizations, and analysis to help support the strategic direction and data supported decision making.
- Lead the implementation of a data warehouse which includes building out the infrastructure to consolidate data from many disparate sources.
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of data warehouse components.
- Develop the data and analytics roadmap.
- Partner with key stakeholders from business units to gather, analyze, and determine data and information requirements in support of the data & analytics roadmap, and determine the feasibility of those requirements from a technical perspective.
- Identify strategies for gathering data from operational databases and 3rd party vendors for inclusion in the warehouse.
- Perform complex quality audits in order to verify data integrity. Create test scripts to identify and address data inconsistencies.
- Lead the design and creation of data quality and data cataloging efforts as part of CFCU’s data warehouse and incorporate into data governance policies.
- Ensure consistent and accurate delivery of standard reports and visualizations.
- Provide leadership, training, and mentoring opportunities to staff on the effective use of reporting tools, data structure and content, and report refinement.
- Perform other duties, tasks, or special assignments as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related discipline.
- Experience with SQL report writing and analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or comparable business intelligence tools.
- Experience with an enterprise data warehousing platform such as Oracle, DB2, Snowflake, Azure, and/or Trellance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of database theory and practice, database structures, query languages, and concepts.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment opportunities, without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political beliefs, victim of domestic violence status, familial status, or predisposing genetic characteristics or status, or any other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. This policy includes, but is not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.