The Manager of Human Resources for Procarent will plan, direct, implement & maintain the HR and Payroll programs and policies. In addition, this person will work closely with operational management in support of business objectives. Procarents' Manager of Human Resources will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (but not limited to):
• Design, develop and implement appropriate Human Resource solutions to include: workforce development, staffing, HRIS, benefits, wellness programs, training, communications, employee relations and organizational development.
• Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with all locations to include knowledge of their objectives, challenges and needs.
• Interrelate across all functional disciplines and levels of leadership to resolve and anticipate multi-faceted HR issues and provide progressive solutions to team members.
• Assist in planning to ensure the alignment of HR strategies to the needs of the business, as well as in the conception, design and implementation of new HR systems and process improvements.
• Coach and consult on a variety of HR topics to employees and managers.
• Develop strategies for maintaining positive employee relations.
• Ensure compliance relating to corporate and government policies/laws (FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, EEO, ADEA, Workers’ Compensation, OSHA, Unemployment, etc.)
• Develop/coordinate programs which engage staff and recognize contributions throughout the year.
• Manage OFCCP compliance via Affirmative Action Plan and supporting documentation.
• Establish metrics for assessing HR performance.
• Oversee, audit & approve bi-weekly payroll.
• Coordinate and oversee recruitment and onboarding
• This position will have supervisory responsibilities for the HR department personnel.
THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Bachelors degree in business or related field with an emphasis in human resources
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Human Resources generalist role that includes a diversity of HR experiences.
• Superior communication skills – both written and verbal
• Knowledge of OFCCP compliance
• Experience in processing payroll
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• The ability to function effectively an a managed chaos environment
• Strong critical thinking skills and high energy
• A desire to provide superior customer service
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• PHR certification preferred