We are a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC, and Columbia, SC. Our team of 175 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture. Our respected team of commercial real estate professionals is directly responsible for our company’s success and collaborative culture. We bring passion, an entrepreneurial approach, and best-in-class service to everything we do, every client we serve, and every space we touch.
Our people are the well-known secret to our success. We encourage our team to be authentic and genuine at work, giving them support and latitude to perform their very best. We’re currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Charlotte team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven with a strong attention to detail. Our company culture and workplace environment are vital parts of who we are as a firm and finding the right fit for this position is very important.
- Develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals and enforce compliance.
- Assist with oversite of all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues; must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations (including fire, evacuation, equipment failure) and customer concerns.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with Property Manager and Tenant Coordinator on all significant operational and engineering related issues.
- Conduct daily tours of the premises to identify any building problems and inspect all mechanical equipment.
- Utilize the building work order program to complete tenant requests, preventative maintenance (scheduled) as well as equipment inventories.
- Work closely with contractors and vendors to ensure work is done according to property guidelines.
- Inspect all properties on a regular basis with Property Manager to ensure building operations are performing according to Trinity Partners’ standards and procedures.
- Ensure that emergency evacuation procedures are in place and life safety systems are operating effectively.
- Prioritize day-to-day operations.
- In conjunction with the Chief Engineer and Management, oversee tenant improvement construction projects and capital improvements as required.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agency, and Company directives as they relate building operations.