Join our growing Electrical Team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for a Journeyman/Master Electrician with experience as a Foreman covering Northern Virginia.
SIGN ON BONUS! $10,000 for a working Foreman with a Journeyman/Master license (1/2 paid at 60 days; 1/2 paid at 180 days)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Oversees job site
2. Mentors/trains junior electricians
3. Acts as Foreman as needed
4. Installs, maintains, modifies and repairs all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
5. Locates electrical underground electrical utilities for various projects
6. Measures, cuts, and bends wire and conduit
7. Troubleshoots issues and makes recommendations to resolve the situation
8. Operates hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform installations or service to the equipment and/or mechanical system
9. Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
10. Supervises inspections and repairs on Main Power Distribution Systems, Panel Boards and other electrical systems as needed
11. Records and reports all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders
12. Conducts tests and inspects equipment, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance
13. Responds to emergency power and back-up systems failures
14. Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
15. Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
16. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 3E051, 12R, 270, EM
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, $250 tool reimbursement, $100 boot reimbursement, 7 Holidays, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 8+ years’ experience in the field or related area
3. Master Electrician license or equivalent electrical training and experience
4. Valid driver’s license in good standing
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Experience with Data Centers