Provide assistance and support to Encapsulation/Blending departments by keeping machine parts cleaned and organized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Visual inspection of machine parts.
2. Cleaning and sanitizing of machine parts along with barrel lids and rings.
3. Organization of machine parts in the Parts Closet/Clean Parts Room, and the Cleaning/Wash Room.
4. Staging the next size parts on a clean cart for the next clean room.
5. Keeping chemicals replenished for metered pumps and the Dishwasher.
6. Support Sanitation as needed.
7. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variable situations.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Must have good manual dexterity, attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. Must be a good communicator and self-motivated.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit and stoop, kneel and crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Repetitive hand movements are required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to lift up to and move 20 lbs.
The noise level in the work environment is moderately noisy.
Other duties may be assigned by management.