Serves the technical operation of the CTK network with an emphasis in audio, video, and lighting. Provides first line technology support for end users and maintains and implements technology solutions under the supervision of the Technology Director.
Perform routine maintenance
- Prioritize, and execute a schedule for maintenance.
- Track inventory of equipment, their condition, and deployment.
Coordinate and serve ministries and their events.
- Monitor and coordinate audio / video requests from the facility use request system.
- Prepare rooms and venues for audio video setup as requested or assigned.
Provide training to key operators of technology
- Maintain any needed documentation with configuration and operation of systems.
- Provide opportunities to train individuals and departments.
Assist with upgrade planning and execution
- Update any inventories or control books.
- Assist the Technology Director with project planning and implementation.
- Follow through with training as appropriate.