The Help Desk Supervisor is a full-time position that will work closely with the Implementations team, IT team, Client Partners, and end-users. In this position you will diagnose and troubleshoot issues, provide technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of issues reported via telephone and electronic submission. You will work closely with subject matter experts to resolve or escalate end user issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems. The Help Desk Supervisor creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner. This position will be office-based and a working lead role.
A Day in the Life:
• Oversee the help desk team
• Provide support to end users on a variety of application-related issues
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
• Properly track and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
• Identify, research, and resolve application issues
• Expand and maintain the application resolution repository of best practices
• Perform general maintenance tasks and investigate more complex application problems
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Consistently and accurately manage the flow of support requests and resolutions.
• Acquire a reputation for outstanding customer service as measured through standard feedback mechanisms (ex: surveys) and management reports
• Develop a detailed understanding of the applications in use and the core value these products provide.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• 4-5 years proven experience providing help desk support in a healthcare environment.
• Strong customer service orientation and communication skills.
• Experience with help desk software, databases and reports.
• Well-developed troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
• BS degree or associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with Microsoft productivity software, including: Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and Salesforce Service Cloud