At Homes for Heroes, we don’t hire backgrounds, we hire people with passion, skill, drive, and the confidence and persistence to make a difference.
Be part of a fun, energetic, small and growing team dedicated to giving back to our nation’s heroes. We are the Nation’s Largest Hero Savings Program. Active in all 50 states, Homes for Heroes, Inc. has given back over $60 million to firefighters, law enforcement, military (active, reserves and veterans), healthcare workers, emergency medical services and teachers when buying, selling, or refinancing a home.
The Account Executive is responsible for engaging with all candidates who shown qualified interest in becoming a Homes for Heroes Affiliate. The Account Executive will take ownership of all assigned Affiliate Sign Ups that have progressed through the Market Response phase and been scheduled to an appointment. This position will ensure all candidates arriving on their calendar are contacted and engaged by selling them the dream (i.e., a shortened version of the value proposition) of what it means to be a Homes for Heroes Affiliate and obtaining commitment to become a Homes for Heroes Affiliate.
- Consistently achieve quota each month.
- Handle objections and concerns, and turn conversations into sales.
- Create and process affiliate agreements and ensure timely payment.
- Facilitate smooth and seamless hand-off to Account Manager.
- Set appropriate tasks and follow up in Salesforce.
- Exceed daily, weekly and monthly metrics.
- Complete daily reporting.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience with every interaction.
- Attend regular meetings with Homes for Heroes staff (in person or virtually) to discuss results, share successes, and participate in training.
- Ability to hunt, hunter mindset and use a consultative sales approach.
- Real Estate and/or Lending industry knowledge is desired but not required.
- Must have a strong Sales background including hunting for sales opportunities.
- Must align on core values.
- Must Get it, Want it, and have the Capacity to Do it.
- Call and Rejection Experience -Professional Sales Ability (Empathy, Storytelling, and Technical Acumen)
- Past sales award winners encouraged to apply.
- Detail Oriented.
- Energy and stamina to get the work done.
- Proven record of hustling. To hustle: having the courage, confidence, belief, and determination to go out there, put in the work, and achieve the desired level of success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to work effectively with Affiliates, peers, management, and staff.
You’ll be a great fit if you thrive in a fast growth environment, want to be a significant contributor to that growth, and can have fun along the way!