As the Solution Learning and Development Specialist you will:
• Design, build, and oversee solution learning and development initiatives focused on supporting the Navvis Solution across the Navvis enterprise and client partner organizations.
• Focus on solution learning and development initiatives involved in the deployment and sustained operations of the Navvis Care ecosystem across all aspects of our operating pillars: process, people, technology, and enablement pillars: networks, governance, and payment transformation.
• Enrich content creation incorporating your experience with other technologies like EPIC into the Coreo Technology approach.
• Be responsible to utilize Articulate (authoring tool) and Docebo (Navvis LMS) an incorporate solution learning and development content into the LMS adding gamification and other creative antimated features creating sustained engagement of the learners.
• Integrate your skills into a highly motivated team aligning with internal Navvis staff, client's physicians, care teams, care coordinators and leadership, focused on driving healthcare transformation and real life, life changing, patient outcomes.
• Serve as a strategic learning and business partner responsible for enhancing, organizational learning and performance by effectively using technology, facilitation, assessments, and program management.
A Day in the Life:
• Utilize your existing skills integrating evidence-based content into solution learning and development projects and programs.
• Assess and continually improve the existing programs delivered to stimulate organizational effectiveness at every level of the organization.
• Provide ongoing coaching programs and continuous feedback to help stakeholders strengthen their knowledge skills, and abilities.
• Collaborate with internal/external partners to identify business goals and performance gaps and design/implement educational programs to improve healthcare outcomes.
• Application of technology capabilities and a variety of training delivery modalities with a special skill set using authoring tool and LMS converting existing solution L&D content into a robust automated training (Instructor-Led, computer-based-training, blended, and webinars).
• Report to and support the manager of solution learning and development with departmental planning and operations.
• Employ successful team building skills and a driven desire to serve others
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Design and build comprehensive portfolio of solution learning and development programs in support of the operating pillars and enablement pillars of the Navvis solution to ensure effective population management across the continuum in the client organizations.
• Possess and demonstrate a cross-functional capability of technology training of Coreo, EPIC, and other electronic systems being flexible presenting technology and other Navvis training across the solution L&D content.
• Collaborate with internal/external partners to identify business goals and performance gaps and design/implement programs to improve healthcare outcomes.
• Develop and implement assessment processes and performance metrics to continually improve programs and measure success.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Active RN license.
• 5 + years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of solution learning and development programs, experience with EPIC, authoring tools, and LMS content creation.
• Ability to create a change management shift by understanding what matters to people and inspiring passion in others, encouraging connection to purpose, and promote the adoption of practice and evidence-based learning from the bottom up and top down at Navvis and in client partner organizations.
• Has an operational understanding of population health management, care management practices, practice transformation, medical information systems, and value-based payment transformation and related programs.
• Has an optimistic work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of compassion, authenticity, and empathy in service of others.
• Bachelor’s degree in an educational focused curriculum.