POSITION: Jr. Program Analyst
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
CLEARANCE: Secret (Preferred)
G2 Global Solutions is seeking a Jr. Program Analyst to support a program with our government customer. The position will be based in Alexandria, VA.
Principle Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced administrative/analytical support in the form of responding to requests for information as it pertains to the specific branch.
- Support in scheduling meetings; taking professional minutes; set-up/tear down activities for a given meeting.
- Managing calendars and tracking ad hoc tasks through to completion.
- Program development activities in the form of documenting existing processes; identifying areas to improve on existing processes (i.e. reducing required level of effort from five steps down to three.); when appropriate, documenting new or proposed processes for future use.
- Managing and responding to tasks as assigned through a tasker tracking tool such as ESTT or CATT; to include dissemination of material for action to the Branch, consolidation of material as submitted in response to and subsequently incorporating this information in formulating a response – prior to approval and submission. Many of these tasks are at the Director and Associate Director level.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience providing administrative and analytical support.
- Prior experience working in a client-facing position
- High-level knowledge of the IT/Cybersecurity field and common terminology used.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion, often times autonomously.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize a list of tasks as assigned.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience working as an admin or analyst direct to leadership (i.e. senior/C-level management) is desired but not required.
- Experience utilizing SharePoint, JIRA, ESTT, Excel – along with the O365 Enterprise Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is preferred.
About G2 Global Solutions:
G2 Global Solutions, LLC. (G2GS) is an 8(a) certified Service-Disabled Veteran- Owned, and Economically-Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business. We are an agile and responsive low-risk option for all of our government clients and corporate teaming partners. G2GS has a strong reputation of providing highly experienced cleared personnel who support a variety of government agencies within the Intelligence Community (IC). G2GS is fully committed, prepared, and ready to provide superior support services designed to consistently outperform and exceed expectations. Some of our services include:
- Administrative & Personnel Support
- Testing and Evaluating
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Support
- Technology Development
- Program and Project Management
- Cyber Exploitation
- Information Technology
- Intelligence & Analysis
- Training & Education
Requisition # G2GS-2020-AE0092
G2 Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.