As Sr Director of Application Support:
Data Technology is a foundational underpinning for any successful healthcare growth strategy, and the Sr Director of Application Support is accountable for all operational and strategic aspects supporting applications and the data that drives them. the Sr Director is focused on partnering with leaders to create, develop, deploy, and manage world-class technology for Navvis clients. This highly visible role will support both internal and external customers. In concert with data informatics, product technology and implementations, the Sr Director will identify ways in which Navvis strategically improves healthcare.
A Day in the Life:
• Responsible for Information Technology aspects of Navvis developed applications including up time, monitoring, reporting, dev ops and administration.
• Data Quality, Data Management, and Data Quality/Integrity within the applications
• Participate on the cross functional Data Integrity Team
• Provide strategic planning and tactical data management guidance to the data management team through data integrity for both data intake and reporting.
• Partner with Implementations and Data Science &Analytics teams
• Implement scalable processes for application processing, data ingestion and data validation that can easily provide accurate reporting.
• Lead design and development efforts for data workflows to include integration of future acquisitions of data between applications in the ecosystem.
• Regularly work with business stakeholders to encourage and deliver data quality throughout the enterprise by developing and managing quality audits with team(s) to ensure corrections are applied prior to the next data quality audit.
• Identifies any consistent or trending errors through application operation, as well as data and process gap assessments.
• Lead efforts to research and investigate any data integrity issues and develop preventive and/or corrective actions to reduce any future errors or issues.
• Develop and manage application and data integrity dashboards to provide an overview of current integrity levels and leads the corrective / preventive action plans
• Proactively gather feedback and develop mitigation strategies on any perceived or known application and data integrity issues.
• Design and develop a roadmap for continuous improvement to processes, learning, and data structure.
• Other Special Projects as needed
What success looks like in this role:
• Strong Analytical skills
• Experience supporting applications at the architect level
• Exceptional verbal, written communication and organizational skills
• Strong background in data extraction, manipulation of raw data, data relationships, data mining, ad-hoc analysis and metrics presentations.
• Advanced to expert level abilities in data analysis software and tools like SQL, Excel, Access, or Oracle Business Objects
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment.
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
• Very high attention to detail.
• Technical/analytical skills, continuous learning, innovation, and strong work standards/ethics is also required
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• 7-10 years of experience
• 3+ years leadership experience
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree Preferred
• Must be able to challenge the status-quo through identification of key business requirements and addressing through innovative data management technique
• Experience implementing Data Quality and Data Governance in a healthcare environment
• Proven ability to work with business and technical stakeholders
• Able to connect and evangelize the overall business strategy with the need for data quality throughout the company
• Excellent writing skills as well as superb interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast moving and, at times, intense environment.
• Skilled at building and maintaining relationships at all levels within the organization as well as externally with vendors, current clients, and potential clients.