$15.00 an hour pay
Compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes. Ensure all loads and customer charges are billed and submitted for payment in a timely and efficient manner with correct supporting documentation.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Prepare itemized freight invoices utilizing current billing software.
• Review documents such as bills of lading, rate sheets, contracts, billing/customer service notes, etc. in order to accurately compute fees and charges due.
• Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
• Process specialized billing.
• Check documentation archive software to verify correct order is matched to the correct bill of lading.
• Prepare invoices and support documents for scanning.
• Answer mail, email and telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, and procedures from other departments and customers.
• Consistently report to work as required and complete assigned or required tasks during normal work schedule.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Attendance - Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Follow Through - The act of continuing a plan, project, task, or the like to its completion to make sure the situation is resolved and appropriate individuals are updated.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Six months to one year related experience
Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Experience with TMW Suite software helpful but not necessary.
Physical Demands/Requirements available upon request.