SUMMARY: Maintain the cleanliness of the facility in accordance with policy and cGMP guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Attendance is key to performing the job.
1. Daily, weekly and monthly cleaning in the facility in accordance with policy.
2. Keeping stock of PPE in cloak rooms.
3. Help with laundry as needed.
4. Help with washing of machine parts when needed.
5. Help in washing barrels, lids and rings when needed.
6. Recording cleaning logs and cleaning times in DS90.
7. Assist in any other duties to support the cleaning and organization of the facility.
Computer, floor Scrubber, trash compactor, dishwasher and parts dryer.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel and crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Repetitive hand movements are required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee often must lift up to 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately noisy.
Other duties may be assigned by management.